Monday, March 27, 2017

Tuesday March 27, 2017 The Real Clique

The Real Clique

Tuesday March 27, 2017

Last Sunday, in the prayer room at Reading City Church, I asked Jesus what He wanted us to know that morning. His answer shocked me. I think of cliques in a negative light but He flipped this exclusive word and in so many words and impressions He lead me in the following direction. Per usual He did not clump me into a group text.

You and I, Lynne - we are a clique. You and I, Lynne - we walk away from the crowd. We come away to be alone. Lynne, we leave the others behind. You and I are always free to do this.  Lynne, I so want to be with you. My relationship with you is exclusive, distinct and intimate. I really love being with you.

However, though you and I are a clique, you are never free to clump with others - ONLY ME. You will find members of my Body cliquing every week especially on a Sunday morning. I groan. And they believe it's worship but I call it avoidance. It pains, it grieves me.  To be with one group of individuals for years and not mix things up is to not understand my heart of inclusion and multiplication. My friends are to reflect my additive, unconditional love.

I am your ultimate, truest, best Friend. Time with me allows you to spend time with others. You and I always have a thing going on. Time with ME fuels YOU to bless. Time with ME fuels YOU to bless, do not ever forget this. Repeat it over and over.

Please, never, ever, think too much time with me is too much time with me. You and I can always be alone and it will positively impact your quality of time with others, always. I promise. It is never too much. You and I can always be alone for our alone time matters, it really does.


Ella Fitzgerald Tea for Two
(Spiritual insights, for me, often come with a 
tune. Time with Me fuels YOU to bless.
Time with Me fuels YOU to bless...it's 
the way my mind works.
Enjoy! She's classic)

No comments:

Post a Comment