Saturday, December 24, 2016

Day 263: December 24, 2016 I See You!

December 24, 2016
Day 263

I See You! 

Jesus I see you. Yes, you are there. You always are. I see you in the presents. I see you in the meal preparations. I see you underneath the tree and even in the branches. I see you roaming the city streets. You go in and out of the stores, the malls, the diners, the stations. At night I see you in the decorations through the windows. You are in the cards, the deliveries. I see you. You are smiling. Merry Christmas to you Jesus and Happy Holidays. I do see you.


Tomorrow the day will be full of food, fun, presents, and wonder. I pray that all those who find themselves looking inward will look outward. I pray that all those who want someone to call will pick up the phone and call. I pray that those who feel alone will frequent the lonely places and be the comforting one. I pray that those who will receive no gifts will learn to be the gift givers. I pray that all of us will see you in everything and let that be our comfort, let that be our joy, let that be our all in all. 

Merry Christmas Jesus! You came and you left your spirit. And I see you. I see you in all. I see you through all. I see you with all. And You smile. You just smile.

Music Source: Christopher Burkholder 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment