Sunday, January 8, 2017

Day 8 I See You


Day 8              I See You










January 8, 2017
I see your strengths and I see your weaknesses.  I am here to tell you, your weaknesses pale in light of your strengths. I see your worth. I see your value. I see your actualization of who you are and I also see your potential matter. Would you be willing to take the time to self reflect on who you are? Who you are to be? Who you are to become? And I'm begging you, would you please see this as critical?


You are worth loving. So, love yourself in a way that allows you to be unleashed and set apart. I mean it. Do you realize how you impede the others when you do not fully love yourself? We are not talking narcism, in fact, we are miles from that abnormality. Throughout the day and evenings, loving yourself actually makes a difference to those around you.


Behind your eyes I see you. I am inviting you to be present. Present to all that was. Present to all that is. Present to all that will be. Please come to the door and let us know you are home and invite us in.






Do not look to the left or to the right. Confirmation from humans is a shallow and stagnant pool. Just look inside, go to the depths searching. Your creator created you in such a way to know yourself deeply. This is not humanistic but simply being human. You are encrypted with your essence. Your gut, your instinct, your sixth sense is real - follow it.

Hey! We need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment