Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 257 Three Solid Women

September 21, 2015
Day 257


These three women, Nicky, Robyn and Marla are married to three friends; Jared, Conrad and RJ. Their friendships bless me. I do not hear or see competition or comparisons among them but instead support going back and forth. They share their clothing, their equipment and their time by way of taking care of each other's children.  They live out how it ought to be.

This means volumes to me. Growing up, I never stayed in one spot for more than four years. I actually loved moving but it meant I did not have solid roots. These three, however, in this area have solid connections that are deep. And I love that they are not exclusive but always include when possible. This is where it is at.

The three of them are pregnant again, and now instead of boys they will all three have girls, how wonderful is this. Their numbers, just like that, will double. Now this is something to write home about.

My prayer for these families is that they will share what God has blessed them with, solid relationships. And that the ripple effect of all the goodness they have been afforded will benefit the less fortunate in the church in which they serve. These women are mighty women and trust me, you don't want to mess with them.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you all new Nicky! :) I've known her family for years! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which wonderful Cynthia is this? Yes, we LOVE Nicky! She is some kind of wonderful!

      Delete