Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Thank You God 234 - 255


234. Thank you for my daughter Robyn! I love working with her. We have learned boatloads together. ~ltb
235. Thank you for the privilege of doing Wider School and all that it entails. ~ltb
236. Thank you for all the conversations I have been able to have for the last two years with parents affirming and encouraging them in their endeavors. ~ltb
237. Thank you for my family who allows our home to be invaded for  Wider School. Thank you that all of my family members love it. ~ltb
238. Thank you for the new students! Thank you for the honor of getting to know more people. ~ltb
239. Thank you for bringing clarity to my spirit of your deep and abiding truths. ~ltb
240. Thank you for that Jennie Allen blog post today - http://www.jennieallen.com/if-the-internet-is-making-you-tired/ ~ltb
241. Thank you for the small fire pit Brian gave to us. I so love sitting around it. It makes a bonfire so accessible. These are the nights I love to watch logs burning. ~ltb
242. Thank you that there is a picnic we are going to and that we can safely drive there without fear of bombs. ~ltb
243. Thank you that your eyes see everything. ~ltb
244. Thank you that your love endures. Endures is an indicator of pain. Thank you! ~ltb
245. Thank you for the wonderful time with the Kauffman's Sunday evening! ~ltb
246. Thank you that Rosita was able to make it work so that she could stay to enjoy time with the Kauffmans. ~ltb
247. Thank you for the wonderful Kauffmans! Oh, to know them is to love them! ~ltb
248. Thank you for allowing me to marry into the Kauffman family. So many have heartaches with inlaws, I have only had heartfulls with them. ~ltb
249. Thank you Lynn who goes behind the scenes and keeps making things happen. ~ltb
250. Thank you for Lynn's continued energy and excitement about life. Thank you so much. I praise you Lord for this. ~ltb
250. Thank you for the wonderful kayaking time with Pam, Terri, and Dale. What a joy. ~ltb
251. Thank you for my time with Deborah on Sunday! What fellowship! ~ltb
252. Thank you that Preston made it through the surgery and please give him patience in the recovery. ~ltb
253. Thank you that Nicky Sue has been able to provide Robyn with ever ready help! ~ltb
254. Thank you that the Shoffners wanted to use our backyard for a photo shoot! What fun. ~ltb
255. Thank you for Christopher's writing! The prose last night was a preacher in a pulpit expounding from your loving word.






My goal is 1,000 entries.  It is inspired by Ann Voskamp's beautifully written book, "One Thousand gifts."



Add to this "Thank You!" list. Send your entry to lynneburkholder@gmail.com and I will add it to the "Thank You!" list. Or if you are friends with me on facebook, you can let me know there.

No comments:

Post a Comment