Monday, September 12, 2016

Day 234:September 12, 2016 See Saw

September 12, 2016
Day 234
See Saw

There is an amazing series of see-saw events happening within my spirit. I am understanding God's love to a depth that is thrilling and I am understanding my wretchedness to a depth that is humbling. The more I understand His sacrifice for me, the more amazed I am that He even sacrificed for me. This is not self pity or extreme self deprecation, this is reality.

My best intentions are laced with selfishness. My heart for Jesus stumbles to do well. Narcissism is a word that seems more and more fitting of some of my actions. But Jesus continues to speak to me of my identity. As He shows me my need for His identity, He continues to teach me about His identity.

He hand holds me all the way. The disparity between my goodness and His goodness increases as He draws me closer into His Love Throne room. This is where I will stay for He asks me to.

2 comments:

  1. So true! It is a revelation I see in myself as well. It shows just how wonderful he is, to love us anyway, to love us always.-emily bundy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are so right! It does show us how wonderful He is to us anyway! Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete