Sunday, September 11, 2016

Day 233: September 11, 2016 I Need

September 11, 2016
Day 233

I Need

I am needy and sometimes I act in a way that makes you think I am not, for I would rather not have you see me this way. I am helpless and I often need others. But I would prefer to do it myself. Jesus, however, crashes into this self sustaining quest. CRASHES IN.

He wraps His loving arms around me and smiles at my need to hide. He smiles at my preference for my self to help my self. He knows I need Him. He knows I am helpless. Yet, He waits until
I ask.







4 comments:

  1. A gentleman gently guiding us to humility

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a beautiful picture of true love- "a gentleman guiding us to humility"

      Delete
  2. Sometimes the neediness in my self seems endless but He is faithful in showing me his enoughness!

    ReplyDelete