Friday, September 16, 2016

Day 236: September 16, 2016 Thoughts


September 16, 2016
Day 236



Twin Valley Coffee Gazebo Staff Meeting



Thoughts

God works out conflict between people with beauty and ease. I should always let Him on the job.

The amount of people, situations, things and books, I have to be grateful for far outweigh any of the complaints.

I love the weather. Whether it be hot, cold, damp, cloudy, sunny or overcast. I love change and am glad God does also.

I am so grateful to have an opportunity to learn more of Chemistry with eight fantastic young individuals at Wider. I love to learn. 

I love how God gave me Mark Lammey to conduct the experiments and to explain Chemistry to the students. The audacity to think I was going to do this alone. My confidence level often exceeds my ability. It is who I am. Thank God for Mark - spared once again from a train wreck.

The physical hugs of my children are worth every wakeful night of their younger years.

At age of 54, life just looks better even though it has proved to be more difficult than I imagined. 

It is true that God gives wisdom to those who ask, even when it is the fifth time asking for the same type of wisdom. 

Lf. to Right - Lynn, Sarah, Matt, Chris, Janice, Ricky, Lynne
The graciousness of God ministers deeply to the ungrateful soul of my flesh. 

The more I understand the Body of Christ the more motivated I am to see it move in coordinated steps with the Spirit.

The Shack by Wm. Paul Young is proving to be a beautifully written piece on the Trinity. This should be required reading for every believer. Thank you Mr. Young.

John chapters fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, and seventeen rocked my world and life will never be the same - the Holy Spirit introduced me to all three distinct persons of the God head.

LIGHTS ON - means darkness comes out of the corners. Do not be overwhelmed. God knows who is hiding. It is His favorite Hide and Seek Game. Do not get in the way!

Chris and Matt at Brendan and Becca's wedding
I am thankful for my dear friends and especially for my buddy, Dale Cupo. I am off to a conference, Collyde, with this bundle of energy who drops to her knees and prays on a dime. Can life get any better? Don't think so.

I am also off with her daughter, Dani Cupo, who I have had the privilege of watching mature into a woman of God. 

I do love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment