Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 230: September 6, 2016 Living Small in the Grand Space


September 6, 2016
Day 230

Living Small in the Grand Space

Jesus forgive me for living small in your grand expanse.
Forgive me for living small in the field of grace that offends even the offenders -
Who knew they would be here also.
Forgive me for living small with such an astronomical debt forgiven me.
Forgive me for living small when your death and resurrection allows me to soar spiritual galaxies.
Forgive me for living small when the currency you provide needs no accountant.
Forgive me for living small when you promise to be faithful.
Forgive me for living small when you grant me the desires of my heart.
Forgive me for living small when you outstretch your hand to hold mine.
Forgive me for living small when you bring me to a new land and tell me it is mine.
Forgive me for living small when your love has no earthly container large enough but chooses my heart.
Forgive me for living small when your options are unlimited.
Forgive me for living small when you tell me you will
attend to my daily needs.
Forgive me for living small when the good deeds you prepared for me before the creation of the world are beyond exciting and thrilling.
Forgive me for living small when you offer the adventure of a life time.
Forgive me for living small when you provided love for me to offer others.
Forgive me for living small when you wanted to fellowship with just me.
Forgive me for living small in your grand expanse.
Fill my spiritual eyes with wonder that pulls me deeper into loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment