Saturday, March 19, 2016

Day 79: March 18 Letter to Jesus


March 18 Letter to Jesus
Day 79


Dear Jesus,

I love you. Thank you for all you did, are doing and will do for me. I hear many folks say different things about you, but I really feel your love when others do things, in your name, for me. Your love is warm and protective and it feels as if you want me to be blessed by how you meet my needs. I am blessed, Jesus. I love how you answer my prayers. I love how you answer prayers I never even utter.

Thank you Jesus for who you are.  I am so sad about all the problems you have. You have so many issues to deal with. I can not imagine the grief you bear. Please use me as you see fit.
I love you.

Good night and please help me to sleep tight,

Yours always and forever,
Lynne                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Thanks for making Him even more real for me Lynne.

    ReplyDelete