Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 90: March 30, 2016 Lovingly Busted



March 30, 2016    Lovingly Busted
Day 90

Last night, in a cold church basement, a number of us were warmed by the Holy spirit, bonfire warmth. We were transported into the heaven-lies as we listened to God's heart spoken over our brothers and sisters in prophecy. The gifts of the spirit were in operation as God ministered to us through two women.  Had we not understood the word refreshed prior to our arrival we completely understood it upon our departure.

The Body is alive and well and those of us in the room needed what God had for us and God wanted to give us what we needed. We left changed because two women chose to be obedient to the leading and guiding of the Holy Spirit. Otherwise it would have been another nice meeting with fantastic material, great bible references- but no change for the inner man, just another decent time. I am no longer content with status quo. I'm done with it. I want more of Him.

Kimberly came in front of me and asked me to look directly in her eyes. As she locked eyes with mine she lovingly and firmly said, "God is asking you to release something to Him." She mentioned the word identity and brought her hand to her chest as if she was pulling something out and again said I needed to give it to Him. My mind was racing as if I did not know what she was saying, my flesh was in full blown denial. But my spirit knew.

My poppa God was looking me straight in the eyes, asking me to release that vestige part of me holding on to an identity not completely rooted in Him. This identity has rooted in fear with a tiny, but powerful, axe to grind. I was just hoping that no one had ever noticed. And they may not have but God had for He sees and knows all. I was busted and immediately loved by a Dad who is all about disciplining His child in love. Surprisingly, in a rebuke to my spirit, I felt honored, adored, cherished, and corrected. Love flooded my soul - this was revival material.

I looked into my sister's eyes, crinkled up my face and cried. I was so thankful Kimberly was willing "to go there." She allowed her mouth to utter His words of love and rebuke. She used His gifts. And I am never gonna be the same!

Oh, how He spoke of the others! God honors us with such kind and affirming words. The folks I was sitting with last night were brought to the front and given a place to sit at the banqueting table. I left with an intense apprceciation for all who were there. I must spend more evenings like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment