Sunday, March 20, 2016

Day 80: March 20, 2016 Nicene Creed



March 20, 2016 Nicene Creed
Day 80

Would you pray for me? Tomorrow, Monday, March 21, I will join hundreds of women around the world to study the Nicene Creed with IF:Equip. They are calling the study, I Believe. The IF:Equip team has asked one hundred and twenty five women to be commenters for their new Study and I am one of them.

My love of social media and the Word is being asked to come to the forefront. We each have been given a schedule to comment, talk, post pictures or display a video. Here is my posting schedule -Week 1 Day 3, Week 3 Day 3, Week 6 Day 3, Week 8 Day 3.

I went to day three in the study book that they sent all of us commenters in the mail. It is on the Trinity. Anyone who has spent a fair amount of time with me in the last six months knows I talk about nothing else. For the last four years our bible study has been entrenched in John. And for over the last four months we have been swimming in chapters fourteen, fifteen, sixteen and seventeen. I do not want to come up for air. I am trapped in the Trinity.

God knows how to connect the dots. He wants our skin in the game and He knows the plays. If you think of it, keep me in your prayers. There is a God and He is real.

4 comments: