Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Day 127 Flexible Nicole

May 13, 2015
Day 127

So I was off to bed and then I remembered....I made a commitment to write. Every time I mention my need to write, my fifth child, Nicole Suzanne, suggests I write about her. She lacks not in self confidence and has no problem suggesting this.

She would like for me to share that today she accomplished a major feat. She touched her feet. My husband has passed on to some of our children a lack of flexibility, in more ways than one. I am flexible and he is not. He can not touch his toes and I can. My hands even go flat on the ground above my toes. I know, impressive! Nicky is suggesting that I am veering off onto a rabbit trail, she would like for me to hone it in. This is translated; Write only about me.

She is encouraging me to list off the things I like about her. So here I go. She is calm. She is not calm. She is sweet and sometimes not so. She is helpful, to her sister. She is an opportunist especially when work surfaces. She is hilarious and could care less what other people think. She is easy and she is sneaky.

I do adore this child. She is an excellent companion. I am thankful for her bright spot in my life, in our family, and in our community! I love when she talks about someday possibly
working for Twin Valley Coffee. It would be a great fit since she is obsessed about coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment