Friday, May 22, 2015

Day 136 Jesse and I

May 22, 2015
Day 136

Jesse and I went to Scott's Run on Wednesday morning.

We enjoyed.

The dragonfly's wings looked brand new. I was thankful my phone focused.



 The time with Jesse was filled with delight.


This fun picture was at the expense of a hurt knee. "I always get hurt when you tell me to do something." Good to know. I'll quit asking.


There is nothing better than an eleven year old little boy who still enjoys close proximity to his mother. If he reads this, I'm hosed.


My android phone never ceases to amaze me. This dandelion's array of seeds pulls my mind beyond a finite mentality. One makes much more.


I see two women in a heated discussion. One with her arms behind her in utter frustration and the other using her arms to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment