Sunday, May 17, 2015

Day 131 Sunday Sundays

May 17, 2015
Day 131



This is a day to rest in knowing that:

I am not in charge.
I am not my deliverer.
I am not my provider.
I am not my sustainer.
I am not my Creator.
I am not my counselor.
I am not my comforter.
I am not my wisdom.
I am not my righteousness.
I am not my goodness.
I am not my peace.
I am not my understanding.
I am not my provision.
I am not all knowing.
I am not all seeing.

I AM IN COMPLETE AND TOTAL NEED.

This is the day I rest in knowing:

He is my All in All.
He is my provider.
He is my comforter.
He is my peace.
He is my righteousness.
He is wonderful.
He is my counselor.
He is my teacher.
He is my sustainer.
He is Good.
He is my goodness.
He is my understanding.
He is my peace.
He is all knowing.
He is my provision.
He is my sustenance.
He is all seeing.
He is Wisdom.
He is pure.
He is in control.

AND HE LOVES ME.


Today is the day my heart has been preparing for all week. Today we affirm our need to keep one eye on eternity. Our needs our met in the I AM. So, the lawn mower will be still, the garden clippers will stay put, the need to do - will be quiet, and the mind will rest on eternal truths.

Yes, today I will rest.
Yes, today I will trust.



No comments:

Post a Comment