Saturday, May 16, 2015

Day 129 Loving Life

May 16, 2015
Day 129

Life is packed, to the gills. When people say, "Wow! You are busy!" I reply, "I am, but I like everything on my list!"

Yesterday was no exception. In the morning I was off to Wider High School. After that I came home to work on my thoughts for the time of sharing/speaking at Hopewell Christian Fellowship. Unity and Diversity is the main focus of this Women's event called The Porch.  A while back as I was sharing with my friend Dale what I was going to speak about for this event, she helped me see I was off topic. What a mess I am.

In the afternoon, Dale came and we shared out in the backyard. We were both busy, trying to slash things off of our To Do list, but we took time to sit and connect anyway. She left and I then cleaned the Studio in preparation for a Deacon's meal that would be occurring in an hour and a half.  The deacons have been meeting once every two months to be together. It has been rich fellowship and tonight was no exception.

The meal came to a close and we were saying our goodbyes at ten thirty. Brandon Hertzler and I, however, were only finished discussing and praying a little before midnight. This was precious time. We spoke and prayed of life, love, his coming marriage, and Jesus. When I hopped into bed never once did I think about writing. I simply slept!

Life is packed. Now I am collecting my thoughts for today. And this is what I know, I will not be coming in cleverness of speech, I can't. I have not had time to be clever.

May the cross of Christ not be emptied of its power. (1Corth.1:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment