Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 195 Missing Post!

July 20, 2015
Day 195

Today, I  began my post for July 21, 2015. I began to put it on a template that had the beginning writings of yesterday's post. Since it was not the completed and edited version, I did not think twice. It is gone, gone, goner than gone. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. And yes, I love using that word S - T - U - P - I -D! No apologies from me. It spites me and as Sarah said this morning, "It's irksome."

The post was about meals and the ease at which I experience them these days. I do not go the recipe route, I go the what the heck is in the house route. My family loves this modus operandi I have going. I call it mush and they call it a meal.

It is important to have the basic elements that everyone loves. For instance, good meats (chicken and hamburger - boring), good vegetables, Goya beans (until I begin to make them myself) brown rice ( but man do I love white), garlic, onions, peppers and the Trinity of spices-garlic powder, Kosher salt and pepper.

I do much roasting of vegetables, small cuts of meat, lots of sliced apples with meals (Weaver's Orchard is the supplier of the apple seconds, we are now on Fuji). I always think of the verse that rings something like this in Proverbs, it is better to have vegetables in a house of love than meats. I know my paraphrasing is questionable but the main point is clear.

I have learned to think twice before you post, you might be inadvertently deleting an original and you will never find it again. By the fact that I can find this post nowhere, Blogger is not a merciful or forgiving entity. Where is the dump pile? I will emotionally move on! Thank you for your patience and understanding.

2 comments: