Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 204 Sun Festival

July 29, 2015
Day 204
A picture of the early morning sun

The Summer sun intoxicates me, so does the Fall sun, so does the Winter sun,
and so does the Spring sun. And so I will enter the Sun Festival. Here is how it will go. You, or I, myself or anyone else for that matter, will submit sun pictures to this festival. It is a given that I will win. But do not let that discourage you. There might be a ray of hope. From where does this bravado originate, or self-confidence come from? Well, since you asked, The Sun Festival is mine. I am the visionary, I am the organizer, I am the PR, and I am the judge of all the entries.

You may submit an entry or two or maybe even a hundred. It should be centered around the sun. I speak much about this festival. I can not stop thinking about it. It invigorates me! I dream of this festival while completely awake and conscious. I constantly think of what I will enter. And, in case something might flare up, I have determined that there will be nothing in small print which says the following:

If you are related to the originator or if you are the originator of the so said and fully deemed, Sun Festival, you may not submit any entries. If it is determined that you overlooked this rule, you will be shamed in front of the Sun Festival’s opening ceremonies.
Are you kidding? Who comes up with those rules? Everyone must feel welcomed. 

The entries need to be received sometime soon. However, to put a time limit on something so timeless seems claustrophobic, myopic, petty, and certainly not a bright idea.

Here are the guidelines:
A picture of the early morning sun

1. Your entry must involve the sun.
2. All entries will be judged based on the theme of the Sun Festival. If you are unsure of the theme, please refer back to #1
3. Make sure that you label the theme of your entry on the back of your entry. The labels should look like this: The Sun
4. All entries must be submitted.

Currently, this is quite the hot topic. We know the theme is classic and will not expire anytime soon. Hence the reason for not cramping anyone's style with a final date for entries. 

We have added some examples, ok, so I have added. There is no team at the Sun Festival's headquarters. I sit alone. Oh, and there will be a Sun Screening, make sure you do not miss this.

A picture of the early morning sun

1 comment: