Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 205 People

July 30, 2015
Day 205

Gabe and Morgan, Caleb and Kate


Berg Women
I love people and all kinds of people, I love getting to know someone. I love their uniqueness, their bent on life. I love their special interests. I am intrigued by their thinking. I love listening to their story. I love finding out when they knew what they wanted to do in life. I love listening to them about times that made them grow or times that gave them a new perspective on life. I want to know more about them than I want them to know about me.


Friend for Life Deborah Kurtz

If I would invite everyone I love to one big place, I am not sure everyone would get along. Everyone is so different from one another and this is the way I like it.



I love the different laughs, the different expressions, the different body movements. I love the way each person has an individual style of dancing, of talking, of using their hands. I love people.

And I love you!
Saint Women



Fr. Lt. to Rt. Lynn, Kevin Putt, Theo, Sandy 

1 comment: