Monday, July 11, 2016

Day 187: July 11, 2016 On the Bank of Lake Ontario


July 11, 2016
Day 187            
              On the Bank of Lake Ontario

Sitting by the bank of  Lake Ontario Jesus spoke clearly to me through the expanse of the water. "Lynne, I am over all, through all and in all. As you see the water covering the expanse so am I covering all of life. All of life I have covered, every situation you find yourself in, I am there. When something is in the water there is no escape from the water. There is no escape from me, Lynne. I cover all and you are in all of me as I am in you. Relax and be in the water and fear not. I surround everything. You are surrounded fully be me. You are afloat."

My spirit surged and filled with faith. The Lord is good, He knows all, He sees all and He gives encouragement just in the nick of time. Jesus truly is my all in all, my expanse of water. 

This is not another revelation. It is a deeper and fuller revelation of The Revelation!

Jesus is with me surrounding all of me, all of my dear children and my dear husband, and my family and friends and community. He is in all and through all; the good, the bad, the ugly, the wonderful, and the not so wonderful. When Jesus gives you more it always lines up with scripture. Ephesians 4:6 confirms His expanse message to me by the banks of Lake Ontario. "One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." 



2 comments:

  1. Your writing makes my heart soar and sing! This day, your writing made me breathe, deeply and entirely, knowing the full breathe of Christ in me. Bill always thanks God for your grandmother Emily, who breathed that fullness of His Grace and Love into each member of her family. I thank God today for her granddaughter who carries on that legacy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for your encouragement - thank you, Sharon. As I looked at Emily's pictures on Sunday I thought of that very same quality. She never spoke disparagingly about anyone - just offered love and acceptance. Of course we never feel qualified for high praise but Jesus who is beautiful, who resides in me, is the only reason!!!! He is amazing, so gracious and loving to occupy us, even to associate with us! Sunday, sitting by the banks of Lake Ontario was exactly what I needed! And it was always so wonderful to catch up with you and Bill!

    ReplyDelete