Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Day 203: July 26, 2016 Early Tuesday Morning

July 26, 2016
Day 203

Early Tuesday Morning



The other week I was gardening...bending over, mind you, but from a bench. Here I thought I was sparing my knee, when in fact it was killing my back. For the next week and a half getting up and motoring ahead was slow, real slow. I knew it was time to strengthen my core. So that is what I began to do. Per advice of my son, Christopher, I am using my natural bodyweight to exercise. My core is strengthening and in the process my knee's muscles are doing the same. Walking is again a joy. My mornings are spent, praising, praying, photographing and pondering. There is a God!

This morning the stop sign and lamp spoke volumes to me. Having light along your way doesn't always mean you have the freedom to walk. The light sometimes sheds on a stop sign.


Lynn and I are beseeching God for some miracles, and while we are beseeching He is teaching. He is revealing to us what it is to have faith larger than a mustard seed. He is saying to me (in His way which is rarely an audible voice), more faith means less sight. The picture above was specifically taken to picture this spiritual truth.


I enjoy looking at the intricacies of a web. Then put droplets along the lines, I'm over the edge! This morning was wonder filled with fog, dark green crops and dew highlighting the beauty of a spider's work.          



 This morning I looked out over the sea of soybean and could hear the crop give praise and glory to the Lord, their maker.


I love my backyard and I do not take the beauty and the space for granted. The early morning fog was expansive.


This morning I brought my father in law to his occupational therapist. But we had time to spare and so I brought him to this lookout. We drank in the goodness of the Lord. Today started off on the right foot and will soon end with both parallel to the bed. God is good and His mercies endure forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment