Sunday, October 2, 2016

Day 244: October 2, 2016 Another Conference- Boy Am I Excited.



October 2,2016
Day 244
Another Conference-Boy Am I Excited

In two weeks Lynn, Chris and I will be attending a conference called Global Awakening. Back just one year I would not have even heard of this event. I am only going because the book of John has literally taken my life and turned it upside down. From the pages of this gospel the view of the Trinity is undeniable and life altering.

The Trinity offers a beautiful, honoring, and inviting picture of all three persons and reaches out to humanity to gather us in. I am trapped in the Trinity of love and intimacy with Jesus. He is a continuous embrace of kindness, goodness and deep affection.

Go to the website of Global Awakening, you might want to attend as well?!


No comments:

Post a Comment