Friday, October 28, 2016

Day 248: October 28, 2016 Moments Raising Memory Banners



October 28, 2016
Day 248
Moments Raising Memory Banners

The moments are stopped when you step out of the ordinary.  When I say yes to a sun filled, brisk walk at French Creek with my daughter, yes to an enchanted visit from a dear friend whom I have known since the 70's, yes to scrummytuck snacks with a soul sister, yes to a pray gathering, yes to hang with a son and his friend (thanks for hanging with me Geoff and Evan), yes to driving an open and loving daughter to a retreat, and yes to our relational son in law for dinner at their home. 

This week has added more things to reflect on and I am so grateful. These moments raise memory banners high in the sky. I am thankful for life and for lovely relationships and I refuse to take them for granted. They are good gifts and a reminder that I am alive and well loved. 

To those who have been given much, much is required. What a privilege and a pleasure. I live to live fully engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment