Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 36 Life

February 10, 2015
Day 36

Why do we fret?
Whom do we fear?
Why do we worry?
Who makes us sad?
Why are we anxious?
Why are we nervous?
What keeps us from smiling?
What keeps us from expecting His goodness to us?
What keeps us from believing that He is all He said He is?

When will we remember that -

The day
He died and
the day
He resurrected
changed everything for us?!!!

Sins are taken care of
and Life
exploded
from the ground!
Truly earth shattering, ground breaking news!

Do I really not believe this matters?
Am I more comfortable with contemplating my worry than
contemplating His sacrifice?
Can I really give up control
and it will be all right? Shout out to Marley!
This seem presumptuous.


Do I understand the disservice to His name when I fret?
Do I hear Him calling me onto the waves?
Is He asking me to look at Him and not at the treacherous circumstances?
Don't I need to see where I am placing my feet? This seem preposterous.

To believe in the Lord Jesus Christ is work!
He calls me to believe?

Yes, He calls us to believe that everything He says about Himself is truth on steroids.

Do it!
Do it!
Do it!
Believe and you shall receive.
It is as painfully easy as that.
It is pridefully too easy!
Because I want more invested in it
than to JUST believe. Give me some tasks,
Mr.!

But, honestly
Why waste any more time?
Believe and travel the road trip of all
road trips!



2 comments: