Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day 104: Songs that Refresh



April 19, 2015
Day 104

Andre Crouch's voice rings through my mind many times in many situations.
The words are etched on my track.
I sing them over and over again and again.

"Jesus is the answer for the world today.
Above Him there's no other!
Jesus is the way."

Jesus is the answer for ISIS, Russia, Burkholder home....

"Through it all,
Through it all,
I've learned to trust in Jesus.
I've learned to trust in God." 

So true. Trials destroy many folks. But for those whose eyes are fixed on Jesus, trials continue to
strengthen our faith in the one who loves us right on through those trials.

"It's won't be long
When we'll be leaving here
It won't be long
We'll be going home...."

This is perspective. This allows me to focus on
the task at hand; loving and letting others
know of Jesus' love!

"Take me back, take me back dear Lord
To the place 
where I first received you..."

We are such forgetters. I want to be
a rememberer, constantly. To think that Jesus
chose me! He picked me out of darkness
and placed me into the kingdom of light!

"How can I say thanks
for the things You have done for me?
Things so undeserved
yet you gave to prove your love for me;
the voices of a million angels
could not express my gratitude.
All that I am and ever hope to be,
I owe it all to Thee....
To God be the glory....."

Amen! Jesus has done so many things
that I do not deserve. This is beyond true.
Help me to show your love to those
who feel so beaten by life, whose
hearts are so twisted and torn,
whose ears and eyes do not see your light.
Because, I owe it all to Thee!
I just wanna love like you love, Jesus!

"Soon and very soon!
We are going to see the King!
Soon and very soon!
We are going to see the King!..."

Again, perspective. My life here on
earth is but a blip!











1 comment: