Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 101 No Law Against Love

April 16, 2015
Day 101

There is no law against love.
Love does not need a law.
There are laws against hate.
But there is no law against love.
I can love fast and hard.
I am not going to be stopped for loving.

I do not have to wait to love.
I can love when I do not feel like it.
I can love this group of people.
I can love that group of people.

I can love this person.
And I can love that person.
I do not have to limit my love.
My love can flow freely.
Why would I need to be told
that there is no law against love?
Sometimes this feels like a riddle.
I wonder why?

Maybe, it is because, I act as if there is a law against loving.
I do hold back. And why?
Many times because too much love
makes me too vulnerable. I need to be careful.
I must not be so sure. I must calculate my love.

Jesus was not stopped from dying on the cross.
There was no law in place to keep the
sanest, most loving, most mentally stable individual
from loving us hard, fast and painfully so.
There was no law in place that allowed Him to be freed from death.

His death meant our freedom. He understood
why there is no law against love.
Thank you Jesus! Thank you for your
love.
It heals, it refreshes, it carries me, it soothes me,
it holds me, it sustains me, it encourages me,
it corrects me and it SAVES me!
There is no law against love.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful and just soul lifting thoughts this morning...thank you.

    ReplyDelete