Monday, October 12, 2015

Day 278 Light Blots Out



October 12, 2015
Day 278

Light overpowers darkness. When I looked at this picture the spiritual truth of light flooded my soul. The point at which the light is coming through the trees is the point at which everything is blotted out. Light is not translucent and anything in its path is obliterated. Oh, wonderful light. His blood must have been full of light; penetrating and obliterating light.

Just to look at the sun in this picture is almost as hard as if I was staring into the actual sun. The rays' lines completely cover the trees. The sun's orb blots out everything in its circular sphere. Light overcomes darkness. Oh, wonderful light.

The Life-Light blazed out of the darkness; the darkness couldn't put it out. (John 1:5) And Jesus again said to them, I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. (John 8:12)

1 comment: