Sunday, October 18, 2015

Thank You God 291 - 311

Jesse and Primrose
291. Thank you for the herbs in my garden.
292. Thank you for the intense smell of the oregano, the basil, the thyme.
293. Thank you for the soil.
294. Thank you for speaking to me, Lord, so gently, so firmly, so consistently and so lovingly.
295. Thank you for always directing me towards love.
296. Thank you for continually reminding me of my need for confession.
297. Thank you for the large tract of time I was able to be at Barnes and Nobles yesterday.
298. Thank you for the time with my Geoffrey.
299. Thank you for Geoff's wisdom and his direction.
300. Thank you for the walk through French Creek yesterday with Pam.
301. Thank you for the paths through French Creek.
A judge unveiling the course at DuBois, PA 
302. Thank you for Katie, the environmental educator at French Creek. 
303. Thank you for the crisp morning and the sunshine.
304. Thank you for the hike that will take place at Nolde Forest today with friends and children. Many are not able to anticipate such things.
305. Thank you for this Robotic Competition.
306. Thank you for the life skills that are being learned through this competition.
307. Thank you for parents who have given a lot of time with this competition!
317. Thank you for our time with Orlando and Josie last Sunday. Thank you for your leading in their life, what a testimony in the making.
308. Thank you for Gary and Lily. They are an amazing couple.
309. Thank you for the times at the Cupos eating and laughing during this Robotic Competition. 
310. Thank you for the Cupos intense generosity!
311. Thank you for the dogs - Prim and Fergie.



My goal is 1,000 entries.  It is inspired by Ann Voskamp's beautifully written book, "One Thousand gifts."



Add to this "Thank You!" list. Send your entry to lynneburkholder@gmail.com and I will add it to the "Thank You!" list. Or if you are friends with me on facebook, you can let me know there.

No comments:

Post a Comment