Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 281 Ghost Boat

October 15, 2015
Day 281

I found Ghost Boat on Medium.com and I can not wrap my brain around it. I knew you would be highly interested as well. I want 2-3 hours of space to follow every link that is available. 

I discovered it when I first read my daughter's new blog called Links. Not only are her posts informative and plain fun, her blog is hosted on this cool site called Medium. com. This site is clean, crisp, clear and leads one to chewable meat. Let me allow them to explain Ghost Boat.

"Start Here

Each week we’re publishing a new episode of the story as it unfolds. Follow the Medium publication and you’ll get notified when new material goes live— as well as get regular email updates on progress.
• Use the Ghost Boat tag on Medium, or #GhostBoat on other networks
• Follow @FindGhostBoat on Twitter and Facebook.
You can help us try to find out what happened.
You’ll have to be careful, there’s a lot of incorrect information out there. Fortunately, we’re partnering with First Draft to help share best practices in verification, using social media, satellite imagery, shipping records, and more: They have variety of useful guides to get you started. Dig through the data and write your own post on Medium."

No comments:

Post a Comment