Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 285 The Obvious

October 19, 2015
Day 285


Me: I want to state the obvious.
Family: (they stare at me)
Me: Yes, well, I think we need to think of this family as an organization.
Family: (they look out the window as if sychronized swimmers)
Me: So, as organizations have organized ways, yes, well, I think, maybe, perhaps, we should add some organization to our organization.
Family: (they look out the other window in like manner)
Me: So, tomorrow, for instance, we are going to create a chart.
Family: (in unison they groan)
Me: Not to worry, it is really going to be fun, a lot of fun. Capital F, Capital U, Capital N!
Me: Any questions so far?
Family: (no answer)
Me: Well, then ok. We can move on. Actually, I think that is all I have to say for tonight. So, good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment