Sunday, November 15, 2015

Day 312 That Girl

November 15, 2015 
Day 312

She sat in the studio speaking of freedom. She is beautiful, she is open and she is a true seeker. She is an artist, a servant, a helper, a mother, a wife, and someone who thinks, a lot. I see her speaking in front of hundreds, speaking words of wisdom with clarity laced with freedom. She has a wicked sense of humor and she uses it well. Her husband loves her and his love ministers to those in their midst.




She hears from God in more ways than one. She dreams and her dreams drip with meaning. She is a prophetess. I have never met anyone as open as her. She is asking and begging Jesus for whatever He has for her.


She is a dear sister and I consider it an honor to be in the same Body as she. God is so good to me. I so love her. Her arrows will be accurate, so accurate and I am confident she will be loving as she uses the gifts God has given to her. For anyone who wants to be baptized in the Holy Spirit, there is nothing in her that would hold back from praying with that seeker.


You know who you are and may Jesus increase because of the gifts He has bestowed on you. You bring Him such pleasure. You make me smile, Sarah. You are an essential woman in the Kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment