Sunday, November 22, 2015

Day 320 L.L.Bean

Nov. 22, 2015
Day 320

From: lynneburkholder@gmail.com
Date: 11/21/2015 10:32AM
To: customerservice@llbean.com
Subject. L.L. Bean Customer Service

Name: Lynne
Order Related: no
Order Number:
Zip Code: 19520

To the person reading this- you are significant. To the company - you have been faithful, consistent and have offered me and my family warmth, comfort, beauty and help. Thank you for being that company! I am thankful for L.L. Bean. There was an ad on my facebook page from L.L. Bean and I just got warm fuzzies and felt like someone needed to know.

But you who are reading this - have a great day and always look on the bright side! It is ALWAYS THERE!

Cheers,
Lynne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: Customerservice@llbean.com
Date:11/22/2015
To: lynneburkholder@gmail.com
Subject: #23303008

Dear Lynne,

Reading your email brought such a warm feeling and a big smile.

Our customers are truly the Best!

Thank you for your wonderful message! I am honored to have received it.

I hope You & Yours have a Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday season.

Sincerely,

Carolyn
L.L. Bean Customer Service

It matters. Find the moments and appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment