Friday, February 5, 2016

Day 36: February 5, 2016 Grab Some Glory

February 5, 206
Day 36 Grab Some Glory

I can not believe they do not understand me. I can not believe I have to do this. I can not believe this is happening to me.  I can not believe I am going through this. I can not believe they responded that way. I can not believe they are calling me that. I can not believe they didn't tell me. I can not believe they lied. I can not believe it.

C'mon, lady! Why can I not believe this? Who said it was going to be any different? To be misunderstood, misrepresented, misheard is the way of the cross. Jesus told us to count the cost. Did I? Did Jesus experience it differently? Not really sherlock...(I say to myself).

What an honor to be misrepresented. What an honor to be misunderstood. What an honor to go through this ordeal especially for the sake of Jesus Christ.  There is coming a day when all we are going to want is to push a rewind button. It will be when every knee is bowed and every tongue is confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord. And on that day we will desperately want to relive moments just to give glory where glory is due!

I still got some breath in me. How about you? Want to grab some glory to offer Him and go for more? The more I do not live for myself, but for Him, the more misunderstood I will be. So, why not live it up! This man is so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment