Sunday, February 7, 2016

Day 38: February 7, 2016 Nicky Sueshter


Day 38
February 7, 2016  Nicky Sueshter

Robyn (age 12): Mom! When are you going to have Nicky Sue?
Me: I'm not. Nicky Sue will be your daughter.
Robyn: I'm not talking about my daughter. I'm talking about my sister.
Robyn: What is it? The pain?
Me: Uh, yeah.
Robyn: C'mon, what is it?
Me: Robyn, your father and I would love to travel more with you kids.
Robyn: Mom! C'mon, be real.
Me: I am Robyn.
Me: If you really want me to have Nicky Sue then you are going to have to pray. Real. Hard!

And - Robyn did.


Today as we prayed around our traditional Birthday Breakfast we thanked God for Nicole. I shudder to think of her not being with me or our family. She is a breath of fresh air, a seeker of Jesus, committed to her friends' well being, and such an intelligent young woman!

Nicky Sue, may you continue to live free! Continue to pursue Jesus!  I am thrilled your sister is a prayer warrior! You are an awesome addition to this family. I love you. Happy Fifteenth Birthday. Oh, I know where the time went......


No comments:

Post a Comment