Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Day 54: February 23, 2016 Good Days

February 23, 2016
Day 54 Good Days

Found a baby elephant at Longwood Gardens
What a lovely day. It overflowed with wonderful connections and life giving happenings; a conversation with a dear brother in Jesus, reading books on kingdom living, receiving a great book on creativity from an inspiring woman, working with our coffee business, snuggling with our darling dogs, planning for Wider endeavors, rearranging plans and making new ones, fixing problems I cause at Wider - I'm not the best with details, reading emails brimming with hope, looking at John more in depth, pondering my significant and rich time with a dear friend yesterday having reconnected after years of little to no fellowship, thinking of our time last night in our dining/living room with much laughter, remembering my refreshing time at Longwood with a kindred soul, reflecting on my Sunday morning breakfasts with a wonderful lady, watching "Gorillas in the Mist" with my little snuggler Jesse, loving that my two older boys are out watching a movie together, looking forward to Thursday at Wider School when we are Skyping (Google Hangout) with Jodi Carrigan - the woman from ZooAtlanta in charge of the largest population of gorillas in captivity.

God is indeed Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment