Thursday, February 18, 2016

Day 49: February 18, 2016 He Knew

February 28, 2016
Day 49 He Knew

Did Jesus know where the Spirit was leading? Why would He not have known? How could He not have known? Did He put up a fuss to the wilderness? No. He knew where He was going. Did He know He was going to be tempted? Why would He not have known? How could He not have known? Did He complain? No, He fasted.

I wonder why He fasted? Especially, why would He fast in the wilderness before His temptation? This confirms my growing understanding of His temptation. I believe He was the worse tempted, ever.  He was being offered exactly what He already possessed. This is where you and I seek to understand how could Jesus be tempted? I am not even close to an answer, I am still in seeker mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment