Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 139: May 19, 2016 Thank You



May 19, 2016    Thank  You
Day 139


I love you heavenly Father from whom all blessings flow. You shower me, you pamper me with wonderful insights, lovely thoughts and splendid times of refreshing.  Your people are my people and I love them so. You are so good to me. You love to make me smile. I so love the calls out of the blue to come and pray with someone. You bring such wonderful people into my life on a daily basis as you help me to understand the fun of heaven - it will be just like that. Every where you turn someone new and wonderful, that's heaven. I never know what to expect of my day but every night I lay my head down to a real good day. Thank you so much for that.


Oh, my sweet Jesus, your death gave me so much life. It is so hard to imagine life without you - so I am not going to even try! Thank you Jesus! Thank you.

Good night.

1 comment: