Monday, May 23, 2016

Day 143: May 23, 2016 How Does He Do It?


May 23, 2016         How Does He Do It?
Day 143

                                                                                                     
Lately my thoughts are full of gratitude for God's ability to still love me, let alone like me. I am so full of myself and yet He still delights in me. I am an emotional wreck and He still wants to spend time with me. I obsess about the weirdest things and He continues to speak tenderly to me. I take credit for so much and He still offers me more opportunities to serve Him.  I can not pull together a string of thought and He continues to  trust me with eternal concepts.  This God loves beyond my abilities, inabilities, He loves in and through and despite.

I am beginning to think He's not perceptive. But I do know He is particular in His directed love towards me. He is peculiar and persistently patient as He relentlessly pursues me.

No comments:

Post a Comment