Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 206: August 1, 2016


August 1, 2016
Day 206

A Place of Faith




There is a place I am called to of faith. This is a place where sight adds no strength or understanding. And yet it is full of goodness, kindness, and hope. I have often thought His light illuminates the path but instead it sheds light on Himself, THE WAY. My Jesus asks me to look into His eyes and His eyes only in the land of faith and to follow Him through the darkness. His light illuminates Him and this is all I need, all we need.

For years I have only come to Him to speak to Him but lately things are different. I come to Him for Him to speak to me. This place of faith is full of Him, less of me. This place of faith overflows with the attributes of Jesus and all things wonderful. He desires for me to walk in His light and He then supplies me with all I need.

I am learning to love this place, it is full of intimacy with the One I love.

2 comments: