Thursday, August 25, 2016

Day 225: August 24, 2016 The Raft



August 24, 2016
Day 225

The Raft

There is a raft on Canandaigua Lake that I sit and ask Jesus to come and be with me. And He does. These moments are always different, unique, and laced with a particular message. The other day He came to the raft and pulled me under the water where we swam while breathing. My heart heard something like this, "Lynne, you can do the impossible with me. I can (Jesus) so that you will." That phrase resounded through my heart the entire day- I CAN so that you WILL.

The Raft -Canadaigua Lake, Rushville, NY
Breathing while swimming underwater is something I have done many times in my dream life, which has been vivid since I was a little girl. Was I receiving a dream interpretation for all the underwater dreams I have had over the years? I believe so. That moment was refreshing, invigorating, affirming, and energizing.

Jesus loves when I ask Him to come and be with me. He is all about conversations, moments, and one on one time. He always has something different to say and to show while swirling around the same theme - Love; intense, relational, substantial, and redemptive!

Do you want to try it? Determine a happy, secure place for yourself. It might be your favorite room or chair or place. Maybe it is your backyard swing from your childhood. But go and sit and ask Jesus to come and be with you. Then let Him lead. This is not Lynne losing her marbles (they've been gone a long time - no more to lose), this is relating to your friend and Savior, Jesus. C'mon, just try it.

(LeTourneau Christian Center was my all time favorite place to be as a little girl. I adored this place. It still exists and worthy of you checkng it out. The FingerLakes is the best kept secret!)

Early AM Kayak ride with Kathryn on Canadaigua Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment