Sunday, August 21, 2016

Day 222: August 21, 2016 Childlike Expansion


August 21, 2016
Day 222

Childlike Expansion

Jesus expands fully in the place of faith as I gaze more and more into His wonderfulness. He is the answer to all Lynne Burkholder's questions and not just the answer giver. My moments with the Trinity are becoming more intense, beautiful, wonderful and full. I am receiving true affirmation and exhortation along with an increase in spiritual understanding of all things regarding the Three Persons in One. The mustard seed, a tiny seed taking up such insignificant physical space, represents my "beginning" faith which initially occupied insignificant spiritual space. But as I grow closer to Him I see Him more and more in everything around me. The spiritual real estate of faith expands as awareness of Him, in all things, expands and as I see the need to come as a child. (Mark 10:15, Matthew 18:4)

There is less dependency on my views, on my thoughts, on my understanding and on what I consider answers to my problems. I find my time spent with Jesus focusing more on what He did, what He says He is doing and what He says He will do. I am confused by much; loss of friends, church life and what it should look like. And yet the more I focus on Jesus the more trust billows up from the depths of my soul and I realize that figuring anything out, is not my worry. My faith expands as my focus on Him expands.

Connecting dots when you do not even know where they are is futile. But allowing Him to connect and lead is a sign of spiritual brilliance. (the world would not say so-you look foolish depending on what you can not see) He figures out my life, He is my answer for everything. He leads me with love, so that I can love. My faith expansion is directly proportional to my focus and gaze on Jesus. My childlike trust increases as my adult maturity in Jesus takes root.





1 comment: