Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Day 228: August 30, 2016 Jesus is the Answer

August 30, 2016
Day 228



Jesus is the Answer


I am grateful for this dude, Andre Crouch. Seeing him in concert was a treat how ever many years ago! And his songs continue to minister to me today how ever many years later. This summer has been a summer of understanding faith at a new level, a precious level. Andre's song with the ancient message continues to roll through my being as the days go by. Jesus is the answer for every prayer, every need, every issue, every problem, I have.  Jesus continues to remind me, "Sure Lynne, it looks different every time I answer but I am always the answer. I am the answer for the world today." 

What a privilege it is as the Trinity describes to me Jesus, my answer, on a new and deeper level. They bring me to the still waters, they cause me to lie down in green pastures. I am at rest! 

Sing it! Jesus is the answer for the world today, above Him there is none other, Jesus is the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment