Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Day 218: August 16, 2016 So Little Real Estate



August 16, 2016
Day 218

So Little Real Estate

The mustard seed of faith takes up such little spiritual space. But it is a spiritual start and Jesus knows it begins with little faith. He knows it ends with faith and He even provides the faith.  It is all about faith. Yes, He is the provider but we are the receivers and my ability or inability to receive more faith is based on my acceptance of more faith and my requesting and begging of more faith.

At the beginning of our walk with Him we often need to see more physical answers than less. Our mustard seed worth of spirituality is small which allows for more of the physical answers to be seen. Jesus just says from faith to faith, He never gives measurements of what the faith should look like at the end. What we do know is, it is never from sight to sight. But rather it is about an increase in faith, progress in faith. And an increase depends on me, the acceptance of more faith or not.

The spiritual growth, the increase of faith is really an increase in awareness of The Answer. What is the Answer?  Jesus! An increase in faith has nothing to do with the answers to a problem, a situation etc. An increase in faith is understanding that Jesus is the answer to every issue, every situation, every problem, to everything. Jesus takes up the spiritual real-estate. He says to me, "Lynne, just look to me, I am your answer to everything. I will work it out!"

The focus is Jesus and as I am in desperate need of answers, He just asks me to come, rest on Him, look into His eyes and believe that He can do all things. He takes up the space and the more I trust, the more I believe, the less I need to see of physical answers. He said He would and so He better should! ( I live in the heart of Amish land "better should")

2 comments: