Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Day 169 Long Day Short

June 25, 2015
Day 169


Today It has been a long day beginning at 3:45 am. I watched the sun rise with Beverly Shantz at 5:34 am in the high school parking lot.  There began the wonderful day with friends. I was out in the garden for a good portion of the day, my red face says it all.   I will leave it at that.  If I would try to write anymore than this, the editing in the morning would steal too much time.  Good night.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment