Friday, January 22, 2016

Day 22: January 22, 2016 Today

January 22, 2016
Day 22  Today


I try to write everyday. For me, today is still today, ok? Ok! Though it is 1 am, I am in the day I was in at midnight. It is all relative. But like I said, I try to write everyday. The writing experience is powerful. I type sometimes before I know what I am going to say. The words, however, come when I commit to type. It's kinda like the Israelites dipping their feet into the Red Sea before it parted.

Tonight, I am late to the typewriter. There will be little to no major parting of any Red Sea. And there are no regrets. We decided to go on Robyn's Amazon account, she told us we could, and watch The Intern with Robert DeNiro and Ann Hathaway. I found it to be nostalgically sad and tremendously wonderful all at the same time. Robert DeNiro looks like my Uncle Gary and IS my father. The suits, the ties, the hankies, all of it spoke of my neat and tidy poppa. Like my dad, DeNiro fosters relationships.

If you have not seen this movie, thank my daughter Robyn for the recommendation. It is a must see.

I try to write everyday and it is still today.

No comments:

Post a Comment