Friday, March 13, 2015

Day 67 Jealous

March 13, 2015
Day 67



I really do want what you have. Without working for it, If I could get that substantial degree you hang on your wall, I'd take it. If my alma mater could be from your's I would switch out my diploma. If I could have me some of those good angles you got going for you I would find a way to do a quick operation and switcheroo the hips. Your house, if I could find me a moving truck to load it up in one good transfer I would do it. But you know I want your property as well, if I could figure out how to come back and bring it with me I would definitely do it.

Your fashion is so chic, I want it. Your jewelry is stunning and makes a statement, please can I have that? The way your lips form against your teeth, I love it and want it. And you know what, your profile doesn't sag, need it. I want to replace my wardrobe and I dig all your clothes. I like what you got.

I really like your furniture, I don't think you'll miss it, you can probably replace it. I like all of your vacations, can I take your place and can I bring who I want? Those places that you rent, can I have the rental agreement? Those trips to Europe, I didn't think I had the traveler bug but, man, you make it look so fun, so accessible. Can I have your tickets?

Coveting runs rampant with me and I want what you have like an addict wants a fix. I tell myself to stop but then you walk by. You make me want it even more.

There is only one person who told me that I could have everything that was His. And you know what? He gave me everything, and it cost Him His life. Do you see what is so wrong? I lack nothing. I have everything.

I am heading off to go and do some serious business, I'll be back.
Good Read! Ps. 23 and 73

No comments:

Post a Comment