Monday, March 16, 2015

Day 70 You are Marvelous!

March 16, 2015
Day 70

Dedicated To my husband, my children, my parents, my brother and his family, my husbands' family, my extended family, his extended family, my friends, The Body, my neighbors, my community, my state, my country, the world, humanity.

You make me smile. You have a unique way about you, I like that. It fascinates me that there is no one like you nor will there ever be. For me this is the intrigue. I love one of a kind sorts of things, my house will never look like an IKEA showcase. You offer me diversity. You are set apart. It is great that you are not able to be found anywhere else. You truly are one of a kind. I am awed that you and I are made the same way yet completely different.

Look at you, you differ from me in almost every way. And our thoughts are sometimes like ships passing in the night. Yet, I enjoy using the spotlight to find you in the depths. I actually enjoy the mental workout when I have to work hard at understanding the way you use the same word bank. This is the kind of stimulation that I crave.

Given a set of options, I like that you might choose this and I might choose that. It is a swim through a corral reef, simply brilliant. The way you perceive something is amazing, it gives me a different angle while looking at the same thing.

I need for you to use your uniqueness. It is so refreshing and I learn so much. I need for you to stand apart just like you were intended to do. I am inspired by your views. I need for you to be free to be exactly who you are. I appreciate when you rise above your circumstances finding your voice, your uniqueness, not allowing it to be squelched.

Thank you for not "tapping out" as a wrestler does when it is too much but rather for forging ahead. It is critical for you to understand your uniqueness. The world needs your touch. You are meant to be a mouthpiece, a signature of the Creator, a piece that only is you.

There is no one else who I relate to like I do to you. Our relationship is as different from my other relationships as you and I are from one another and to the world. Thank you for being you. When you freely are you, you really make my day. I love your interests.

I need the difference you offer it challenges me, grows me up. You and I both know that we need to be challenged. We want don't want to just grow chronologically we want to grow in wisdom.

Thank you for providing me a view into the Creator's mindset, His enjoyment, His creativity. He wanted you for His world and I have benefitted!

 You are fab you oooo so!

1 comment:

  1. goose bumps...felt like those are Jesus's words to us...felt so personal..I know it was written for me :)

    ReplyDelete