Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 74 Schedules Are For Changing

March 20, 2015
Day 74


The day comes with the turning of the earth to view the sun and this one never knows what the day will hold. Though I have peeked over the fences of schedulers and have seen their green grass I have never been able to maintain one. My lack of a schedule means this, I will always have time for you. My lack of schedule also means this, I don't have time to clean.

A tightly scheduled day today would have been frustrated by an unexpected trip up Rt. 176 to The Reading Hospital ER. The snow is falling with such daintiness and my mother in law and father in law are quietly being pulled in the car to another hospital visit. Mom was not feeling well and Dad with his wisdom knew that he better act on this Friday rather than Saturday. Everyone was silent thinking through various scenarios.  The weekend was coming.

Reading Hospital has offered my family such kindness over the years. Their professionalism is warming and calming. During a time like this I contemplate going back to school to become a doctor (like it really is a choice, geesh).  Tomorrow is another day and I pray that our God will heal my mother in law!                                          

2 comments: