Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 71 Get Me?

Day 71
March 17, 2015

Did you understand what I meant by what I said? Cause if I think that you might not understand what my intent was behind my words, run! Hard and fast. Just head for Dodge, though I will probably find you. When I want to be understood, well, I want to be understood. And I will talk a tin ear off you until you give me the hint that you finally understand exactly what I am trying to communicate.

I might have just uncovered for you what might frustrate you about me. I frustrate myself when I get into the zone. It is my insatiable need to be understood. If you think I am wrong, yet you have given me enough assurance that you completely understand what I am communicating, I am happy to stand corrected. But when I hound you it has nothing to do with wanting to be right but everything to do with wanting to be understood!





No comments:

Post a Comment