Saturday, August 29, 2015

Day 234 Plan Changer!

Pearl Beiler's Family-She and Kevin are blessed
August 29, 2015
Day 234

Plans, they always change and tonight is no exception. My plan is to do some things for the school year. And of course I want to do 8 hours of work in a 2 hour time frame, cram, cram, cram. But instead I am being beckoned by my cousin in love to do the right thing. Pearl Beiler has taught me so much since I met her back in the mid 80's. Pearl has taught me to love, and to love well. Tonight love calls her forward and she is dragging me along. My plans have to change.

I will right myself and walk and will not need for her to drag me tonight. And I will go happily with this woman who has moved mountains for many. You see, my talk many times does not match my walk. And it is a woman such as Pearl Beiler who silently (sometimes not so) calls me to consistency. Tonight my plans will take a 180 degrees turn.  I even had the nerve to ask her how long are we going to be tonight....She says to me, in that very Pearl way, "we'll see."

Thank you God for patient sisters, such as Pearl, who love me despite me and encourage me to reconfigure plans. May her new year, having completed another solid year just yesterday, be filled with immeasurable joy! I love you Pearl Beiler!

No comments:

Post a Comment